Friday, May 13, 2011

Dufferin Islands, Niagara Falls, ON - December 29, 2010

I've always enjoyed the wildlife of the world we live in.  I was raised to appreciate it, and am thankful to know the God who's handiwork it is.  I ran into a very nice guy in Niagara Falls while there on a get-a-way with Holly.  Holly was nice enough to let me spend an hour shooting with him while she read a book in the van.  This was my first serious shooting with our new Sony A-33 DSLR camera.

These pictures were taken at Dufferin Islands Park, Niagara Falls, ON

Black-capped Chickadee  -  Handheld 1/400s at f5.6  250mm  ISO 1000

White-breasted Nuthatch  -  Handheld 1/500s at f5.6  300mm  ISO 1600



Tufted Titmouse  -  Handheld 1/400s at F5.6  250mm  ISO 1250


Black-capped Chickadee  -  Handheld 1/500s at F16  300mm  ISO 640
The gentleman who shared the birds with me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, Brian! I just saw that you were following my blog, so I decided to check yours out! You're doing a great job capturing the beauty of the world. I look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the annoying word verification... I've been deluged with Spam comments lately and some have been offensive.